Career Libguide

qrcode

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thing #23!!!

Go back to your thoughts/ideas about Library 2.0. Has anything changed as a result of this experience?
I've become more aware of the enviornment, that's for sure! I'm planning to finally start incorporating this technology into the library where I feel it'll be most effective.

What were your favorite Things and discoveries?
Widgets! I love the ability to do live reference in that manner. I like Wikis too.

How did you connect with others doing the 23 Things On a Stick?
I didn't really...I checked out a website or two, but never really bonded with my classmates.

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Twitter is interesting...being able to let people know where you are at the virtual drop of a hat.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content?
Nothing. I was upset with the directions for adding videos...it didn't look as it was described, but other than that...nothing. Maybe some screenshots to give a better representation.

If we offered a 23 More Things On a Stick program like this in the future would you participate?
You bet'cha!

How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things On a Stick learning activities to others?
A fast-paced roadtrip through the in's and out's of the information superhighway (does anyone call it that anymore?)

No comments: