Career Libguide

qrcode

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thing #10




I love wikis! I'm actually in the midst of creating some course resources using the wetpaint wiki site. I prefer wetpaint because it's free and it includes some nice graphics or...skins.

Book Lovers: Nice. But nothing special. Kind of like Amazon.com.
Library Success: Great info. I'm not a fan of the Wikipedia style page.
Albany Staff: Looks like a website! Great way to disquise it.
Miniwiki: Wow...not sure what to make of this page.


I've recently become a big fan of Meredith Farkas. I've been trying to make my way through her book, but haven't had a lot of reading time to set aside.

Again, the collaborative nature of wikis is so monumentally useful. The MLA Leadership Institute group (MILE) used Wetpaint to store a number of our documents for future groups to draw from.

No comments: